About Splitrock Studio?
We make software products.
We’re great at finding smart people and giving them the resources to help them grow and thrive. By providing a salary, leave and all the bells and whistles, we’ve created a uniquely inclusive environment to enable anyone to start (or join) a startup — not just those who can afford to take the risk.
We are on the hunt for a Marketing Associate working primarily with our popular Software as a Service (SaaS) product BugHerd.
BugHerd is the best way for web teams to collect and act on client feedback. It’s like sticky notes on a website.
Way back in 2011, BugHerd burst onto the scene as one of the up and coming Australian startups. 9 years later, the gloss has worn off a little (and it didn’t quite make the unicorn club), but what is left is a resilient SaaS product in the process of completing a remarkable turnaround.
Today BugHerd is profitable and growing steadily with a loyal group of customers and a team of people committed to making it great.
What problems will I be solving?
- Copywriting and creation of new website landing pages with great SEO
- Developing relevant and persuasive campaign copy (read, not boring), with ongoing analysis and optimisation of messaging
- Running split tests and analyse findings for conversion rate optimisation
- Writing regular blogs to reach our target audiences; developers, designers, marketers and project managers
- Creating regular newsletters and communications to be sent out to BugHerd users & audiences
- Implementation and regular optimisation of SEM campaigns
- Regular social media curation, creation, engagement and posting
What do you want from me?
- Willingness to learn and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Creativity & problem solving
- Initiative and comfort working autonomously
- 3+ years experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Passion for technology and startups
- Being a good human
Any bonus points?
- Show you can apply yourself to get results
- You have a passion for technology marketing that goes beyond “just a job” (no we’re not asking you to work on weekends).
- Experience in, or with, digital agencies (many of our customers are agencies)
- Experience with technology and/or startup marketing
- Basic technical skills (HTML/CSS or any programming language)
- Experience building websites with platforms such as webflow/wordpress or similar
What can I expect from Splitrock Studio?
- A supportive team
- Learning and development
- Trust and autonomy
- An open mind
We are flexible, autonomous and results-oriented. We thrive on creating great experiences for our customers and have a “learn-by-doing” attitude.
You will be trusted to manage your own time and deliver quality work. In return will enjoy true workplace flexibility including generous leave allowances and a team who respects your personal life just as much as your professional life.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your growth and product marketing skills on a growing SaaS product. Your success will have a clear and demonstrable impact on the results of the company, setting you up for opportunities within our business and beyond.
Note that although we are big on flexibility and have adapted very well to working remotely, we are looking for an Australian based team member who will want to join us (on a regular basis) in our Melbourne based office post-Covid induced isolation period.
Salary guide: $80,000 + benefits
Email email@example.com to apply