Just like that, we’re at the end of 2019.
The team is taking a well-earned break from Dec 21 – Jan 6, rest assured support will still be available should you need it.
We’re always just a click away.
We have been super busy working on adding a BIG new feature to release in the New Year, “Custom columns”. 😲
This will mean you can finally add/remove/rename columns on your Kanban board. This is by far the most requested feature from everyone and is a huge piece of work. If you’d like to help beta test custom columns prior to release, please reply to this message.
To give you an idea how serious we are at continually developing BugHerd to be the best bug tracking and client feedback tool on the web, here’s a recap of our biggest updates from this year…
- New & improved Zapier integration
- Huge browser extension update
- Help centre and KB article refresh
- Drag and drop uploads
- Attach files while creating tasks
- Annotate screenshots when creating & when viewing a bug/task
- New task creation shortcuts
- Brand new invite experience
- Allow guests to see other guests feedback
- Invite guests with a private link
- Add existing users to a project
- New look project Kanban screen
- New look sidebar toggle
- Screenshot view
- Custom logo availability
- New look “My Projects” view
Thanks for being part of a super successful 2019 and we hope you have a wonderful festive season, wherever and however you celebrate.
See you in 2020! 💙
About Chanie - Chanie is the 'Everything Marketing' person for technology startup BugHerd. With a background in Traditional Marketing, she has embraced the world of Digital Marketing with a particular penchant for SEO, Digital Strategy and Content Marketing. Chanie is also a freelance food and travel writer with a popular blog about where to find weird and unusual foods.